Total Miner Forum
Please sign-in or register.

Registering takes less then two minutes and has great benefits. You can earn ranks and badges as well as talk with other members about the game itself.

Thanks!

Total Miner Forum Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Total Miner Forum
Please sign-in or register.

Registering takes less then two minutes and has great benefits. You can earn ranks and badges as well as talk with other members about the game itself.

Thanks!

Total Miner Forum Staff
Total Miner Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Miner Forum
youtube.com/totalminer

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friends can't find blueprints.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friends can't find blueprints. Empty Friends can't find blueprints. Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 pm

billbob27

billbob27
Treehugger

Hey guys just wondering why can't my friends find blueprints on dig deep with me its really annoying cause then they have no point to play with me?

2Friends can't find blueprints. Empty Re: Friends can't find blueprints. Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:43 pm

SlimCrue

SlimCrue
Administrator
Administrator

You must have a nulled seed, all your friends are able to see the same blueprint icons as you, and you all go for the same blueprint, at the same time.

3Friends can't find blueprints. Empty Re: Friends can't find blueprints. Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm

billbob27

billbob27
Treehugger

Well then all my new mapseeds for digdeep must be nulled cause i made 4 new ones and they still can't find then, but I can find blueprints on there worlds.

4Friends can't find blueprints. Empty How do i get a nulled seed! help fast! Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:20 pm

bipolarsnoman

bipolarsnoman
Treehugger

How do i get a nulled seed to be able for all my friends to see the blue prints like it use to be?

5Friends can't find blueprints. Empty SlimCrue... Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Korima

Korima
Treehugger

Okay, what's happening is a glitch. It has been fixed in the recent update to 1.7, however.

A nulled seed does not exist. There is no such thing, to my knowledge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum